The Reflective Pulse Engine
A Patented new engine platform
'What is the best engine design between the gas turbine and the piston engine?'
In my unique Pulse Engine design:
- The combustion energy is separated into two parts, shockwave energy and hot gasses.
- This engine uses the best features of a piston engine, a contained combustion.
- This engine uses the best features of a Turbine Engine, pressure over multi surfaces at maximum leverage.
- The Shockwave energy is redirected to the rotor, assisting its spin.
- The combustion gasses are given a path back to recess vanes cut in the rotor, thereby using the pressure multiple times.
- The engine can be designed to the application.
- The bearings are located on the shaft away from the rotor and not exposed to excess heat.
Why should we care?
- Current engines for transportation are heavy and inefficient
- Piston engines typically result in a 75% power loss.
- Consider a smaller and more powerful engine platform for hybrids.
- An Engine platform that is adaptable to earth friendly fuels such as:
- Natural gas, Propane, Alcohol or Hydrogen.